It’s a Gas Gas Gas!

Gasworks Café
21 Graham Street
Albert Park, Victoria, Australia
+61 3 9682 8255
Open: 7 days from 8am

SUMMARY RATING
highchair: Y
change table: N
friendly enough?4/5
fast enough? 4/5
pram friendly?5/5

Now why did I never really go here before? There is no reason why this is not a great place for the great un-spawned, but for us with child, specifically us with active, let-me-try-to-run-wild boy-child, this place is one to remember.

Gasworks café, located within the Arts Park of the same name, has ample inside and outside space including large share tables. On the day we came, the weather was perfect so we had lunch outside.

Our lunch was of ample proportions and arrived quickly. Little man had trouble eating because of the excitement of all the birds and dogs (a stage, I am sure). However, it kept him occupied and let us have another round of drinks. My chai latte was probably one of the spiciest I have had, which took me by surprise. My husband’s long macchiato was ‘not bad’, not the most excited I’ve heard him, but he said it really was nothing to complain about.

The café is totally chilled out, with friendly and efficient staff. There is also a children’s menu. The grassy park and art galleries make it more than just a place to have a meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment