Another Brick in the Wall

Wall Two 80
280 Carlisle Street
Balaclava, Victoria, Australia
+61 3 9593 8280
open: Mon-Sat 7.00am-6pm; Sun 7.30am-6pm

SUMMARY RATING
highchair: N
change table: N
friendly enough?4/5
fast enough? 4/5
pram friendly? NA (outside only)

There are many reasons to love the Wall – not least that I used to go here in mythical life before baby boy (MLBBB). It’s a clever refurb in a tight space with often a jam-faced perky toddler weaving through the tables.

In MLBBB I often met my friends and their babies here and now, I fit right in with my own. Little man is less happy inside than I would like, but more than happy sitting outside facing the action, which if you have brought a pram is the better option.

It goes without saying that husband LOVES his coffee here. He often pushes me out of the slowly moving car to get a takeaway while we drive crazy boy to sleep. The food is always tasty: from pides to pastries. Most importantly it is all pretty quick allowing for us to make a get-away if required.

While you are on a road (if outside), the place is very pro-child. There is no extra-bonus coffee park time, but you will have a delicious and quick breakfast, lunch or snack with plenty of people for your little one to talk to or see.

No comments:

Post a Comment